Quotes of the day

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
- Helen Keller

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep.
- Robert Frost



Monday, June 11, 2012

Robert Service campground

Joe asked about the showers here.
Not bad.

But this extended city life is killing my "Pioneer Spirit".
I've had 2 hot showers in 2 days!
Oh, the shame...

And now that the laundry is done, I don't have to chase my socks around the tent in the mornings.






1 comment:

  1. Hey Rick, you may have to burn your unwashed motorcycle gear when you get back....or it may walk itself out to the trash ;) Can you say new gear time ;) Glad you are getting out of Dodge (or at least Whitehorse) today!

    ReplyDelete