Quotes of the day

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
- Helen Keller

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep.
- Robert Frost



Monday, June 11, 2012

Concours tires in the northern U.S.?


I plan to re-enter the states around Fargo, ND.
I think these tires will make it to Fargo or Minneapolis.

If there are any members of the Concours Owners Group reading, do you know of a place that might have a 16" and 18" tire for the Connie in that area?
Either stock size or "wing" size is fine. I'm not going to be picky at this stage.

Thanks,
Rick.
rick3foxes@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rick, If you don't mind I'm going to post your inquiry on the COG forum. I've been following your blog since just before you started and have enjoyed keeping up with our SPOT location. As the Brits would say "Good show, keep a stiff upper lip". Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick: If you were passing through my area we could mount tires here or if you were in a hurry I'd just trade you rims, my Avons have about 4K left on them. Fargo ND is a wee bit east of me though (1300 miles or so). There is a Kaw shop in Fargo, here's their parts dept email and tel: parts@wheels-inc.com 701-235-6459.

    Hope the traffic jam isn't to thick once you get moving again!

    ReplyDelete