Quotes of the day

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
- Helen Keller

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep.
- Robert Frost



Monday, June 18, 2012

Rain stuff

Rain most of the way from Swift Current to Winnipeg.
I saw some blue sky peeking through occassionally, but it gradually faded.
Temperatures started out around 60 and ended up in the low 50's, with dark clouds on every side.



A shot of the typical rural gas station. Brings back memories of the Dalton Highway!




I thought this was a cool cloud formation.
If you zoom in, you can see the column of rain in the center of the cloud.
With the cloud ring around ground zero, it reminded me of a nuclear bomb detonation.


Yep, it's a Motel 6 night for me.
Can you tell which way the wind is blowing the mist?


No comments:

Post a Comment