Quotes of the day

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
- Helen Keller

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep.
- Robert Frost



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Leaving Valdez 2

As I was packing up the tent a rough looking guy wandered over from somewhere and said "nice bike".
I thought he was going to ask for money but then he said "I need to get out of town. The cops are harassing me."
He asked if I knew if anybody was going to Anchorage in a four wheel vehicle instead of two.
He wished me "Peace!" and wandered off.

Sent from Rick's iPhone

2 comments:

  1. From all that I see you have gone through some very lovely country.I wish you the best of luck on your trip and I am glad that your encounter with the "rough" looking man turned out good.It also looks like you have met some good people on your travels.
    Good luck and keep on riding,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. See what happins when you neglect bathing for 6 days. The wild man want ride with you. Wish I was riding with you,

    Rick B

    ReplyDelete